Thanks for visiting top health when it comes to the privacy of our visitors at www.tooophealth.com (the website”), we think transparency is supreme. Hence please take a moment to read our privacy notice carefully as it contains important information on who we are, how and why we collect, store, use, and share personal information, your rights in relation to your personal information and on how to contact us and supervisory authorities in the event you have a complaint.
YOUR PERSONAL INFORMATION IS IMPORTANT TO US
Top health collects, uses, and is responsible for certain personal information about you. When we do so, we use commercially reasonable measures to protect your privacy while visiting our website. We obtain information about you to better meet your needs and will only hold your data for as long as is reasonably required to accomplish the purpose or purposes for which it was collected. We’ll only collect and use your personal data when we have a lawful basis, including when you provide us consent when we have a legitimate interest, and when we have a contractual or legal obligation to collect or use the data.
The personal information we collect and use is any information you provide in the course of browsing our website including:
- First and last name(s)
- Demographic information
- Mailing address
- E-mail address
- Phone number
- Credit card number
We may use your personal information to:
- Present our Website and its contents to you
- Provide you with information or services that you request from us, such as sending you particular information about our services and offerings
- To fulfill the purpose for which you provide it
- To comply with any court order or legal process, including responding to any government or regulatory request.
USING INFORMATION ABOUT YOU
We routinely share non-personal and/or personal information with contractors, service providers, and other third parties we use to support our business and who are bound by contractual obligations to keep such information confidential and use it only for the purposes for which the information is disclosed.
- Google Analytics. We use Google Analytics to collect information about our traffic through Google ads and other anonymous identifiers. We use Google Analytics cookies and other cookies to compile data to better understand your preferences and provide you with a tailored experience.
- Social Media. This website uses social media links to Facebook, Twitter, Pinterest and Google Plus and Instagram. When you click on them or leave a comment, your browser connects directly with that site and sends information such as your IP address, the date and time of your visit and information about how you use the social site.
- MailChimp. We use MailChimp e-mail marketing services to send mass communication e-mails to users. We track how users open these e-mails and what links they click so that we can better serve customers with services and information that they find relevant. When you “subscribe” to our mailing list, you agree to receive e-mail advertisements and other information from us.
The information on this site is for your information only. We take every step to try and ensure that the information on the site is accurate and complete, but the Top Health will not be responsible for any loss suffered or incurred as a result of any reliance placed on the site or its contents. The site contains links to other sites, but this is not an endorsement of the organizations they depict or their products or services. We do not accept any responsibility or liability for any of the material contained on any third party website.
UPDATES AND EFFECTIVE DATE
For information on Top Health’s privacy practices, please contact us.