,

The secrets of Kim Kardashian’s diet

The secrets of Kim Kardashian's diet
The secrets of Kim Kardashian's diet

Life is definitely easier when you’re a star. Yes, Kim’s diet starts with deprivation (only 1200 calories a day) but when her dishes are made by a star chef, the pill goes better.

To lose the 30 kilos she accumulated during her pregnancy, Kim Kardashian will start by drastically reducing the amounts of food she used to. Then it’s time for the pro.” She has a chef who makes her fresh juice from kale, celery, spinach, kale and coriander”, a source close to the magazine “Star”. She adds: “They make up 80% of her diet, the remaining 20% consist of lean chicken, light salads and steamed vegetables”.

Kim used the cook who looked after Katie Holmes after Suri was born, so there is no doubt about the effectiveness of her methods.

What do you think?

0 points
Upvote Downvote

Total votes: 0

Upvotes: 0

Upvotes percentage: 0.000000%

Downvotes: 0

Downvotes percentage: 0.000000%

Leave a Reply

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *

5 Essential oil-based recipes against stress

5 Essential oil-based recipes against stress

How to do your make up by night?

How to do your make up by night?