Between the time you leave home to party, all spicy, the make-up on top and the return home in the middle of the night, the face-to-face with the mirror can be more than surprising! What tips can you use to make make-up last all night?
The mascara that flows, the foundation that leaves the camp, the skin that shines and the appearance of small imperfections are not inevitable.
To stay at the top of the night at dawn, one follows the advice of Rebekka Kerschot expert beauty and training manager for Nyx Professional Make-up, a professional make-up brand that offers affordable products for all skin types and all skin tones.
1. Start by properly cleansing and moisturizing the skin before proceeding to makeup.
2. Apply a primer to increase make-up. The primer should be tailored to your skin type. If you have dry skin, choose a moisturizing primer, if you have oily skin, opt for a mattifying primer.
3. Apply the foundation with a brush (for more coverage) or with a sponge (for a more melted, more natural look). If you are looking for a covering foundation, choose one with a creamy and liquid texture. The tinted BB creams are lighter and therefore less covering.
4. Regardless of the Glow or matte finish of the foundation. To boost the outfit, choose a waterproof or long-lasting product.
5. Next, apply concealer. Choose one or two shades lighter than the foundation and pat the product with a sponge to melt perfectly on the skin.
6. The use of a spray fixator is not essential if you use a powder fixative to perfect the makeup and boost its hold.
7. Carry a touch-up with you: either a powder to mattify it during the evening, or a finger-patting Concealer to hide small imperfections.
For a make-up that lasts all night, it is important to follow all these steps and use the right dose of product. No need to overdose every product, it serves no purpose and on the contrary, it risks to make the makeup move and to harm its dress. To make up the entire face, a single pressure of the foundation pump is sufficient.