Natural yogurt is an ideal base for making masks and scrubs for the skin as well as for the hair. It can be your savior if you are short of moisturizer, make-up remover or hair mask. Be careful, however, it does not keep very well and it is, therefore, essential to make home-made beauty products for single use.
A recipe to make a hair moisturizer in less than 2 minutes!
1 plain yogurt
1. Pour plain yogurt into a bowl and stir to make it liquid.
2. Break an egg in another bowl and beat
3. Mix the 2 mixtures together
4. Apply the mask to your hair
5. Leave for about 20 minutes
6. Rinse with cold or warm water