A nourishing and exfoliating scrub for a fresh and radiant skin.
This recipe is offered by Mademoiselle Biloba, cosmetic workshops in Lille.
1. Collect your coffee grounds beforehand and dry them by placing them on a baking sheet for 2 hours at 80 ° C.
Important: the marc must be completely dry.
2. In a disinfected container: mix the melted coconut oil with the sweet almond oil. Add the coffee grounds then the olive kernel powder. End with the natural fragrance for a heavenly scent!
3. Transfer to a 50 ml disinfected jar. Store away from light and heat.
4. Apply the scrub on the wet skin by making circular movements and then rinse with clear water.
5. Perform the skin tolerance test in the bend of the elbow. Wait 48 hours to check that no allergies appear.