How can you have pretty hands and strong nails with brown sugar, olive oil andlemon? Discover the answer in our article, through 3 simple natural recipes. To your closets!
Olive oil, sugar, lemon: I create my homemade hand care
I want my nails strong
1. Remove all traces of varnish with a mild acetone-free solvent. Wash hands to remove any remaining impurities.
2. Dip fingertips for 10 minutes in a bowl of hot water with juice from half a lemon -the first
3. Rinse with warm water. Dry hands well.
4. Carefully push back the cuticles with a stick of clean boxwood.
5. Apply olive oil to the edges of the nails to nourish them. Leave for 10 minutes. Rinse with soapy water.
I want my hands all soft
1. Stir a tablespoon of brown sugar into 2 tablespoons of olive oil. Mix well.
2. Gently massage hands (and/or feet!) with this natural scrub to gently remove dead cells.
3. Soak hands, rinse and dry thoroughly.
4. If necessary, apply a suitable organic cream to soften them even more.
I want to repair my deeply damaged hands
1. Stir the juice of half a lemon into 2 tablespoons of olive oil. Mix well.
2. Apply to hands with a good massage
3. Rinse with soapy water. Dry hands thoroughly.