If you like to have a rejuvenated and nourished skin Try these homemade facial masks. It’s like having a cheaper and efficient spa night at home.
Here’s an interesting list of 5 homemade facial masks:
1- Scrubbing Mask
- Coffee grounds
- Brown sugar
- Extra virgin olive oil
- Mix ½ cup of coffee grounds with ½ cup of brown sugar in a bowl.
- Put in ¼ cup of extra virgin olive oil.
- Mix well till the waterless elements melt into the oil and you’ve made a paste.
- Wash your visage and neck using warm water and an oil-free purifier to take away makeup and make open the pores.
- Apply the mask blend with your fingers and softly massage it on your forehead for 20 seconds, then on your nose for an extra 20 seconds, and apply to the rest of your face for while rubbing for an another 20 seconds.
- Let it sit the scrubbing mask on your face for five minutes, then wash it with warm water and dry it with a towel.
2- Hydration Mask
- One quarter of an avocado
- 1 tablespoon cocoa powder
- 1 tablespoon honey
- Puree avocado in a small bowl.
- Mix in cocoa powder and honey, pounding and blending well.
- Wash your face and make it dry, then apply the mask for 10 minutes.
- Clean with warm water, then humidify like every day.
3- Mask For Glowing Skin
- 1 egg
- 5-6 drops almond oil
- Mix the egg until it is foamy, and put in the almond oil.
- Combine the blend well.
- Put the blend on your visage for 12 to 15 minutes.
- Clean with warm water and then with cold water.
4- Whitening Mask
- 1 tablespoon milk
- 1 tablespoon lemon juice
- 1 teaspoon honey
- Combine the 3 ingredients in a bowl.
- Application Instructions
- Clean your face then put the mixture on every alternate night before sleeping.
- Let it rest on your face for about 20 minutes.
- Clean your face with hot water.
5- Anti-Aging Mask
- 1/2 cup of cocoa powder
- 3 tablespoons of oats
- 4 tablespoons of cream
- 1/4 cup of honey
- Combine cocoa powder with honey, coconut cream and avocado until you get a creamy paste.
- Apply the paste on your face and let it on for 10 minutes.
- Gently wash it off.